Reflow oven FT05 Advanced
Forced convection reflow oven for prototypes and small series.
The reflow oven FT05.ADV is a new generation of professional oven.
It was created to work with the new high temperature alloys.
For a best precision the heat is distributed by forced convection.
- Complete view of the card through a large window
- Compact model but offering a reflow working area of 350 x 400 mm
- Display on LCD screen of the different advice
- Internal or external probe can be used as a reference regulation of the reflow profile
- Memorisation of 10 programmes as standard
- Compatible for high temperature alloys above all lead free
- Heat through forced convection.
- Temperature control by microprocessor.
- Very easy programmation for a simple use
- Fully secured oven.
SMTIX 2.0 included as standard for:
- Control of oven using SMTIX 2.0
- Possibility to create up to 10 temperature increments
- Memorization of an infinite amount of programs
- Data collection
- Ergonomic user interface
SMTIX 2.0 is a single-user license (1 pc) more licenses on request.
SMTIX 2.0 requires a Windows® 10 PC (not included)
The FT05 Advanced Auto differs from the FT05 Advanced in that it has a motorized fume extraction valve that allows automatic control of the fume extraction door
|Model||FT05 ADV||FT05 ADV AUTO||FT05 ADV PREMIUM|
|Control Software SMTix 2.0||INCLUDED|
|Working area :||350 x 400 mm|
|Heating levels without software :||2|
|Heating levels with software :||Up to 10 (SMTIX 2.0)|
|Heating elements||4 x 1 KW|
|Temperature control||By microprocessor|
|Max. working temperature||Up to 300°C|
|Thermic stabilisation time||About 5 minutes|
|Heat treatment||70 hours max.|
|Noise level||Bellow à 50 dBA|
|Dimensions||730 x 640 x 380 mm||
730 x 640 x 380 mm (oven)
307 x 307 x 410 mm (filtration)
|Weight||39 Kg||40 Kg||52 Kg|
|Power supply||230 V – 50/60 Hz|
|Auto. Exhaust Valve Management||NO||YES||NO|
|Thermocouples included as standard||1||1||3|