Ender-5 Pro 3D Printer
Creality’s Ender 5 Pro is a cost-effective CoreXY desktop 3D printer. Creality is a Chinese 3D printer company. The Ender 5 Pro is a 3D printer that employs extrusion technology and was introduced in 2019. The build volume of this desktop 3D printer is 220 x 220 x 300 mm.
- Magnetic and heated print bed: The build plate can reach temperatures of 100°C in 5 minutes, and the magnetic bed makes it simple to remove 3D printed structures.
- Resume print: 3D printing may be paused and resumed (also works automatically in the case of a power failure).
- MK10 extruder: Reduces risks of filament jamming. Furthermore, the nozzle can reach a temperature of 255°C.
- LCD screen: gives additional control over the 3D printing process to the user.
- Molding technology: FDM
- Printing size: 220*220*300mm
- Machine size: 552*485*510mm
- N.W. of machine: 11.8KG
- Number of nozzle: 1
- Slice thickness: 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Printing method: online or TF card offline
- File format: STL/OBJ/AMF
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Printing precision: 0.1mm
- Rated power: 270W
- Nozzle diameter: standard 0.4mm, optional 0.2/0.3mm
- Power supply: rated voltage 115V/230V, output 24V
- Operating system: Win XP/Vista/7/10/Mac/Linux
- Slicing software: Cura/Repetier-Host/Simplify3D