Ender-3 V2 3D Printer
The Ender 3 V2 from Creality is an improved version of the popular Ender 3. It boasts a redesigned UI as well as a bigger and more functional color screen. It contains a carborundum glass plate to make your creations even better.
The most notable new feature is the V2’s “Carborundum” tempered glass print bed. This is a welcome change from the Ender 3 Pro’s removable heated magnetic bed. Those beds tended to accumulate filament residue over time, often resulting in unsightly first layers.
The glass print bed is mounted on the aluminum plate, which should improve the overall adhesion of the material, make the surface flatter, and allow you to remove prints much more easily.
A new feature: A Creality-developed 32-bit “silent” motherboard with a 2560 programmer reduces the printer’s noise level to an astonishing 50 decibels, comparable to a quiet suburb, a conversation at home, or the noise of a large electrical transformer 100 feet away. We can’t wait to measure this feature.
Most inexpensive printers come with a cheap LCD screen, but Creality now offers a newly developed color screen that also features a new user interface. The screen options are still accessible via a thumbwheel.
- XY Axis Action: New to the Ender series are two buttons that will allow you to tension the printer’s belts. We can’t really tell if they’ll give better results or if it’s something no one needs, as most of these belts are already pre-tensioned and work without a problem.
- MeanWell Power Supply: Like the Ender 3 Pro, the Ender 3 V2 is equipped with a MeanWell power supply.
- Manual filament feed: Creality added a rotary knob on the Bowden feed mechanism so you can load the filament by hand if you want.
- Toolbox: In the base, you’ll find a small compartment to store nozzles, needles, tweezers and other tools. We already like this one.
- Resume after a power outage: This benefit has been made popular by the Prusa i3 MK3 3D printer. Outages or disconnections shouldn’t be a problem for the Ender 3 V2, as it can turn itself back on and resume printing when it’s back up.
Technology : FDM 3D Printer
Assembly: Assembly kit
Build Size : 220*220*250mm
Nozzle Diameters : 0.4mm
Nozzle Count : 1
Max. Nozzle Temp : 255℃
Max. Print Bed Temp : 110℃
Printing Materials : PLA，TPU，ABS
Filament Dia : 1.75mm
XY-axis Precision : 0.012 mm
Z-axis Precision : 0.004 mm
Max Print Speed : 120mm/s
Auto Levelling : NA
Supported files : STL，OBJ，G-Code
Connectivity : USB or SD CARD
Appareil photo intégré : Non
Reprendre l’impression : Oui
Trancheur recommandé : Cura, Simplify3D
Système d’exploitation : Windows, Ma
Machine size : 475*470*620mm
Machine weight : 7.8kg
Board Version: Creality V4.2.2 Board 32 Bit with TMC 2209 Driverc