CR-6 SE 3D Printer
The Creality CR-6 is a heavy-duty 3D printer with an ingenious leveling-free technology. The CR-6 SE will aid in the resolution of a 3D printing issue, notably the bed leveling issue, making 3D printing more easier for pros, hobbyists, newcomers, and everyone else.
- Super Simple Assembly: only a few parts to assemble and you’re ready to print RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX.
- Revolutionary Leveling-Free: (Auto 16 point leveling for the first time, no stress or problems) suitable for everyone, including beginners.
- A Printer That Is Quiet: The CR-6 SE’s 32-bit quiet motherboard, STM32 control chip, and 24V 350W MeanWell power supply allow it to heat up quickly and reliably eliminate noise.
- Modular, Customizable Nozzle: Maintenance of nozzles is made simple. You can change it. This Modular 3D Printer is easy to keep, from the heat block to the nozzle tip, among other components.
Dependable Extruder: With its small and dependable extruder, you can be confident that smoother extrusion and easier filament feed will result in faster, quieter, and smoother prints.
Excellent User Experience: 4.3′′ HD LCD Touch Screen with User Interface (UX).
PhotoelectricFilament Sensor, as well as the ability to resume printing.
- More Useful Accessories: Flexible hotbed fixator, folding filament holder, stepper motor cover, tool cases…
- Modeling Technology: FDM（Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Printing Size: 235x235x250mm
- File Formats: STL/OBJ/AMF
- Slicer Software: Creality Slicer/Cura/Reptier-Host/Simplify3D
- Print Speed: 80-100mm/s
- Resume Print Function: Yes
- Supported Materials: PLA/TPU/PETG/ABS/WOOD
- File Transfer: USD/SD card
- Machine Weight: 9.5KG
- Motherboard: Silent motherboard
- Nominal Voltage: 100v-240v AC 50/60HZ
- Nominal Power: 350W
- Output Voltage: DC24V
- Operation: 4.3in color touch screen
- Filament Sensor: Photoelectric sensor
- Machine Size: 442x462x540mm
- Z-axis: Dual Z-axis
- Languages: Chinese/English
- Leveling-free: Yes
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- XY Position Precision: 0.01mm
- Print Resolution: ±0.1mm
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤260℃
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (more options supported)
- Hotbed Temperature: ≤110℃