CR-10 Smart 3D Printer
The CR-10 Smart is a hobbyist budget 3D printer produced by Creality.Creality is a Chinese 3D printer company. Extrusion 3D printing is used in the Creality CR-10 Smart. The build volume of this 3D printer is 300 x 300 x 400 mm.
- WIFI built-in: Printing may be controlled remotely from anywhere at any time.
- Adding a Little More Intelligence
Ultra-quiet design with a 32-bit mute board and mute fan;
- Intelligent Auto-leveling: The V2.0
- Auto-leveling method is identical to that of the CR-6 SE.
- Auto-shutdown and screen protection;
- Energy and power are saved in a safe and worry-free manner.
- To put it together, there are six steps. It takes 8 minutes to finish and is simple to put together.
- Print bed material: Tempered glass
- Technology: Fused deposition modeling (FDM)
- Mechanical arrangement: Cartesian-XZ-head
- Build volume: 300 x 300 x 400 mm
- Feeder system: Bowden drive
- Print head: Single nozzle
- Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
- Max. hot end temperature: 260 ℃
- Max. heated bed temperature: 100 ℃
- Frame: Aluminum
- Bed leveling: Automatic
- Connectivity: SD card, WiFi
- Print recovery: Yes
- Filament sensor: Yes
- Camera: No
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Third-party filament: Yes
- Filament materials: Consumer materials (PLA, ABS, PETG, Flexibles)
- Recommended slicer: Cura, Simplify3D, Repetier-Host
- Operating system: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- File types: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Frame dimensions: 578 x 522 x 648 mm
- Weight: 13.6 kg