Speed/Position servo-control (linear/non-linear) – Digital axis
▪ Selection of the structure: open or closed loop, speed & position.
▪ Selection of the excitation mode: constant step, ramp, trapezoid, sine.
▪ Selection of the power interface for the motor supply: voltage/current control.
▪ Selection of the corrector: P/PD/PI/PID ; ON/OFF ; digital ; cascade ; state feedback;
optional: writing of new corrector by C programs. ex. : RST, Z corrector…
▪ Selection of the system position (vertical/horizontal), enabling to characterize the behavior of a servo-system on a weighty load.