ZedBoard Zynq-7000 ARM-FPGA SoC Development Board
The ZedBoard is a low-cost development board for the Xilinx Zynq-7000 all programmable SoC (APSoC).
Take advantage of the Zynq-7000 APSoCs tightly coupled ARM® processing system and 7-Series programmable logic to create unique and powerful designs with the ZedBoard. This board contains everything necessary to create a Linux®, Android®, Windows®, or other OS/RTOS based design. Additionally, several expansion connectors expose the processing system and programmable logic I/Os for easy user access.
Target applications include video processing, reconfigurable computing, motor control, software acceleration, Linux/Android/RTOS development, exploring RISC processors (ARM), and general Zynq-7000 AP SoC prototyping.
The ZedBoard is supported by Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite, including the free WebPACK version.
- Xilinx Zynq-7000 AP SoC XC7Z020-CLG484
- Dual-core ARM Cortex™-A9 processor
- 512 MB DDR3
- 256 MB Quad-SPI Flash
- On-board USB-JTAG Programming
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- USB OTG 2.0 and USB-UART
- Analog Devices ADAU1761 SigmaDSP® Stereo, Low Power, 96 kHz, 24-Bit Audio Codec
- Analog Devices ADV7511 High Performance 225 MHz HDMI Transmitter (1080p HDMI, 8-bit VGA, 128×32 OLED)
- PS & PL I/O expansion (FMC, Pmod, XADC)